When Audio Video Interleave (AVI) files become corrupted, individuals new to operating systems might get scared. You might panic when the following cases occur indicating a damaged or corrupt files:
- Image froze suddenly, but sound played on.
- Alienated or equally colored blocks of pixels contorted the image for time being.
- Partial copy of file from CD, DVD, USB or another source.
- Partial download from internet or local net.
- Video could not be played or fast forwarded.
These damages can be due to file system errors, registry key problems and incomplete un-installs. Our latest software can analyze and repair problems (like lost index blocks, crashing of player, freezing of picture, lost audio and video etc.) on its own making your life tension free.
You can stay cool with this software to fix and rebuild broken .avi index. The software has following features:
- Fixes damaged avi files to its originality.
- Technically advanced scanning algorithm analyses and repairs header, index, audio and video.
- Saves the new files in the same directory as that of original one. It does not damage the original avi files.
- Creates the report of the work process.
- Automatically backs up the files and fix avi file downloaded from corrupted records.
- Automatic error detection and facility of full error check on damaged avi file.
- Speeds up boot time making your system faster by repairing and cleaning corrupted avi or other file systems.
- Detects the bad data, repairs index of avi file, detects key frames of some codec like XviD, DivX 4, 5, 3.11 etc.
- User friendly interface to facilitate the users new to the operating systems.
Steps to repair broken AVI file index with the help of our software:
- run the software on your system
- Add the target files to the list or drag and drop the files to be repaired.
- Run repair files.
Incomin Search results:
Recover broken AVI file
AVI file index is broken
AVI rebuild index
Let's Have a brief look how AVI Video Recovery Tool works
To recover videos from digital camera, you need to download Avi video Recovery software and after installing it just follow the wizard as shown in the figure below. It is simple for the novice users as well as professionals.
Step 1: Launch application
Step 2: Now Select media for recovery. In this step you can search for photo, music and video files. Start scan
Step 3: After scanning , it show the preview of recovered files.
Step 4: This will help you to select the specific region of selected media.
Step 5: Select the specific file type
Step 6: Through this method you can create image sector by sector of selcted media.
Step 7: Select the range
Step 8: Resume recovery from the last saved scan
Step 9: Saved the recovered file at your specified location.